Copyright © 2020 RAAL-requisite. 2175 Goodyear Ave, STE 110. Ventura CA. 93003
RAAL-requisite warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery. This warranty is only made to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
In the event of failure of a product under this warranty, RAAL-requisite will repair, at no charge, the product returned to its factory. RAAL-requisite may, at its option, replace the product in lieu of repair. If the failure has been caused by misuse, neglect, accident or abnormal operating conditions, repairs will be billed at the normal shop rate. In such cases, an estimate will be submitted before work is started, if requested by the customer.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This warranty does not cover:
1. normal wear and tear or normal aging of the product;
2. cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents;
3. damage through accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, natural events, or other external causes;
4. damage through misapplication, overloading, or improper useage;
5. damage due to improper maintenance and repair;
6. damage as a result from the shipping and handling by third parties; or
7. product alterations.
Limitation of Liability:
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RAAL-rEQUISITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; OR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY.
Customers may be required to provide proof of purchase date, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow RAAL-requisite’s directions to make a claim on your warranty.
*DO NOT OPEN THE PRODUCT. OPENING THE PRODUCT MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY. To make a warranty claim:
1. Contact us either through:
phone: (818) 437-0779
office: 2175 Goodyear Ave, STE 110. Ventura CA. 93003-7761
1. We will try to assist you in operating or repairing your product.
2. If we determine a replacement part is necessary, we will send you a free replacement part.
3. If we determine a replacement will not resolve your problem, we may ask you to return your product to our warehouse. Upon receiving the product at our warehouse, RAAL-requisite will inspect the product.
4. If we determine that the product has a manufacturing defect we will send you a replacement part. If replacement of the part or repair of the unit is not possible, RAAL-requisite will send you a replacement product.
5. Customers who purchased the product from a third-party vendor are not eligible for a refund from RAAL-requisite.
RAAL-REQUISITE SHALL HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO DETERMINE IF A UNIT IS COVERED UNDER ITS WARRANTY POLICY. Severability:
The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this warranty shall not render the other provisions invalid, illegal or unenforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The courts of California shall have the exclusive right to adjudicate any disputes arising under or in connection to this warranty.