Open-Baffle, Ribbon Headphone/XFMR Interface (TI-1a or TI-1b)/Cables (SC2,ITI-XLR)/OB Comp
The SR1a by RAAL-requisite is the world’s first Earfield™ headphone monitor. Experience mixing, mastering, and home listening with unparalleled accuracy and realism in a soundfield devoid of room acoustics and comb-filtering caused by work surface reflections. Earfield™ technology delivers unheard of program accuracy and a speaker-like soundfield experience.
The SR1a is also, the world’s first True-Ribbon™ headphone. Highly specialized ribbon drivers were developed that reproduce 30Hz to 30kHz bandwidth in order to eliminate the need for sealed chambered bass and allow for open-air baffles (both front and back) for a true full-frequency soundfield.
Professional engineers report that SR1a Earfield Monitors™ reveal more detail and accuracy than even their finest traditional studio monitors or headphones. Helping to achieve high-quality, transferable mix results in non-traditional environments. The accuracy, musicality and portability of the SR1a frees the engineer to work whenever, and wherever they choose.
Unlike standard headphones whose weight and heat create listener discomfort over time. The SR1a Earfield™ design eliminates heat buildup on the ears providing a cool, natural airflow. Your ears will appreciate the complete absence of sound pressure against the eardrums caused by traditional sealed can designs. SR1a headphones can be worn comfortably for hours at any listening level.
The SR1a features; carbon fiber baffles, stainless spring steel headband, aluminum ribbon drivers, plush memory foam bars, and lambskin leather. Every SR1a is expertly handmade, in Serbia, by the skilled European craftspeople who build world-renound RAAL ribbon tweeters.
This section is only for customers who purchased a unit directly from RAAL-requisite. If you purchased a unit through a third-party vendor, please contact the vendor for further information. Customers who purchased a unit from a third-party vendor are not eligible for a refund from RAAL-requisite.
For a 100% refund minus the cost of shipping:
1. Customer must contact us within 14-days of the shipping/pick-up date.
2. Customer must provide us with a tracking number from their shipping company within the next 10-days.
3. Upon receiving the unit, Requisite Audio will inspect the unit.
4. If the unit is determined to be in like-new condition, the customer will receive a 100% refund. Customers will not be reimbursed for the cost of shipping.
No returns will be accepted after 14 days under our refund policy.
RAAL-requisite reserves the exclusive right to determine if a unit is in like-new condition and the right to determine the final refund amount.
Customers who need assistance with a manufacturing defective product should see our Warranty Policy.
RAAL-requisite warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery. This warranty is only made to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
In the event of failure of a product under this warranty, RAAL-requisite will repair, at no charge, the product returned to its factory. RAAL-requisite may, at its option, replace the product in lieu of repair. If the failure has been caused by misuse, neglect, accident or abnormal operating conditions, repairs will be billed at the normal shop rate. In such cases, an estimate will be submitted before work is started, if requested by the customer.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This warranty does not cover:
1. normal wear and tear or normal aging of the product;
2. cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents;
3. damage through accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, natural events, or other external causes;
4. damage through misapplication, overloading, or improper useage;
5. damage due to improper maintenance and repair;
6. damage as a result from the shipping and handling by third parties; or
7. product alterations.
Limitation of Liability:
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RAAL-rEQUISITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; OR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY.
Customers may be required to provide proof of purchase date, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow RAAL-requisite’s directions to make a claim on your warranty.
*DO NOT OPEN THE PRODUCT. OPENING THE PRODUCT MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY. To make a warranty claim:
1. Contact us either through:
phone: (818) 437-0779
office: 2175 Goodyear Ave, STE 110. Ventura CA. 93003-7761
1. We will try to assist you in operating or repairing your product.
2. If we determine a replacement part is necessary, we will send you a free replacement part.
3. If we determine a replacement will not resolve your problem, we may ask you to return your product to our warehouse. Upon receiving the product at our warehouse, RAAL-requisite will inspect the product.
4. If we determine that the product has a manufacturing defect we will send you a replacement part. If replacement of the part or repair of the unit is not possible, RAAL-requisite will send you a replacement product.
5. Customers who purchased the product from a third-party vendor are not eligible for a refund from RAAL-requisite.
RAAL-REQUISITE SHALL HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO DETERMINE IF A UNIT IS COVERED UNDER ITS WARRANTY POLICY. Severability:
The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this warranty shall not render the other provisions invalid, illegal or unenforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The courts of California shall have the exclusive right to adjudicate any disputes arising under or in connection to this warranty.