Original Resistor Ribbon/Amp Interface in Metal Box, includes (4) speaker cables. For SR1 only
The amplifier interface box connects between a speaker amp and the SR1a, to achieve 5.6 ohms of combined resistance and 140W of power dissipation with moderate temperature increase.
The amplifier connects to binding posts / banana plugs at the back, and at the front, the SR1a cable plugs in to a male 4-pin XLR connector. The connector gender is chosen to prevent the possibility of plugging SR1a into a conventional headphones amplifier and effectively short it, causing damage to both the amp and the headphones.
The Amplifier Interface unit is air-cooled, so it should be kept on top and not covered.
This section is only for customers who purchased a unit directly from RAAL-requisite. If you purchased a unit through a third-party vendor, please contact the vendor for further information. Customers who purchased a unit from a third-party vendor are not eligible for a refund from RAAL-requisite.
For a 100% refund minus the cost of shipping:
1. Customer must contact us within 14-days of the shipping/pick-up date.
2. Customer must provide us with a tracking number from their shipping company within the next 10-days.
3. Upon receiving the unit, Requisite Audio will inspect the unit.
4. If the unit is determined to be in like-new condition, the customer will receive a 100% refund. Customers will not be reimbursed for the cost of shipping.
No returns will be accepted after 14 days under our refund policy.
RAAL-requisite reserves the exclusive right to determine if a unit is in like-new condition and the right to determine the final refund amount.
Customers who need assistance with a manufacturing defective product should see our Warranty Policy.
RAAL-requisite warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery. This warranty is only made to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
In the event of failure of a product under this warranty, RAAL-requisite will repair, at no charge, the product returned to its factory. RAAL-requisite may, at its option, replace the product in lieu of repair. If the failure has been caused by misuse, neglect, accident or abnormal operating conditions, repairs will be billed at the normal shop rate. In such cases, an estimate will be submitted before work is started, if requested by the customer.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This warranty does not cover:
1. normal wear and tear or normal aging of the product;
2. cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents;
3. damage through accident, abuse, neglect, misuse, natural events, or other external causes;
4. damage through misapplication, overloading, or improper useage;
5. damage due to improper maintenance and repair;
6. damage as a result from the shipping and handling by third parties; or
7. product alterations.
Limitation of Liability:
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RAAL-rEQUISITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; OR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY.
Customers may be required to provide proof of purchase date, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow RAAL-requisite’s directions to make a claim on your warranty.
*DO NOT OPEN THE PRODUCT. OPENING THE PRODUCT MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY. To make a warranty claim:
1. Contact us either through:
phone: (818) 437-0779
office: 2175 Goodyear Ave, STE 110. Ventura CA. 93003-7761
1. We will try to assist you in operating or repairing your product.
2. If we determine a replacement part is necessary, we will send you a free replacement part.
3. If we determine a replacement will not resolve your problem, we may ask you to return your product to our warehouse. Upon receiving the product at our warehouse, RAAL-requisite will inspect the product.
4. If we determine that the product has a manufacturing defect we will send you a replacement part. If replacement of the part or repair of the unit is not possible, RAAL-requisite will send you a replacement product.
5. Customers who purchased the product from a third-party vendor are not eligible for a refund from RAAL-requisite.
RAAL-REQUISITE SHALL HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO DETERMINE IF A UNIT IS COVERED UNDER ITS WARRANTY POLICY. Severability:
The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this warranty shall not render the other provisions invalid, illegal or unenforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The courts of California shall have the exclusive right to adjudicate any disputes arising under or in connection to this warranty.